B2B Router has been part of the UP-Access project that was completed on the 30th of June.
INEA, The Innovation and Networks Executive Agency, promotes the project in which several companies specialized in the field have been involved. At the same time, the University of Valencia (UVEG) has coordinated the project.
The UP-Access project aims to improve and facilitate processes in the exchange of electronic documents within the PEPPOL network. It also focuses on improving the communications that emerge from these exchanges.
What we have worked on?
- Upgrade access points from AS2 to AS4.
- To promote the exchange of electronic documents between senders and receivers from different countries of the EU.
- Minimize the risks of the upgrade.
- Evaluate the implementations that have been carried out.
- Test the changes and upgrades made.
The technical implementations that have been carried out during the whole project have been successful. In other words, it has been possible to upgrade the access points from AS2 to AS4. This upgrade will be compulsory for all transactions on the PEPPOL network from 1 February 2020.
In the tests that have been carried out during the last days of the project, the results have been positive. Exchanges of electronic documents have been conducted in addition to notifications of status. As a result, it has been proven that the upgrade is completely functional and ready for production.