You can do it using one single API
Easy to integrate
The documentation includes examples of questions and answers for each endpoint.
It allows documents to be uploaded in multiple formats.
Detailed and updated documentation
The manuals are intuitive and easy to use. The documentation includes examples of questions and answers for each endpoint. You will find examples of codes, integration for each endpoint, and questions and answers.
We ensure that your integration goes as smoothly as possible, using a test environment and the support of our developers.
Created for developers
B2Brouter API provides integration solutions for the exchange, approval, signature, conversion and sending of electronic documents such as invoices, orders and dispatch notes.
require 'uri' require 'net/http' require 'openssl' url = URI("https://app.b2brouter.net/invoices/1.json?key=xxxxxx") http = Net::HTTP.new(url.host, url.port) http.use_ssl = true request = Net::HTTP::Get.new(url) request["Accept"] = 'application/json' response = http.request(request) puts response.read_body
SFTP connection or B2Bconnector for Windows
Connect your management system with B2Brouter using an SFTP communication protocol or the B2Bconnector for Windows
Enter the platform and configure the connection
e-Sender service, e-Receiver service, status transitions, etc.
Configure the SFTP server and access with your credentials or download and install B2Bconnector for Windows
B2Brouter and your management system are connected
- Mass, automatised and coded exchange of documents.
- Work from any operating system using the SFTP connection.
- Synchronisation with the SFTP connection every 5 minutes.
- Compatible with any management system that can generate the formats accepted by B2Brouter.
- Mass and automatised exchange of documents using a folder system.
- Personalisation of the synchronisation time of documents with B2Bconnector for Windows.
The Applicability Statement 2 (AS2) is a type of file transfer mechanism based on HTTPS and S/MIME. AS2 can be used for transferring any file, but it is commonly used for documents within B2B environments.Contract an Enterprise Plan
- AS2 Identifier: B2BROUTERAS2
- Partner URL: https://ws.b2brouter.com/as2
- Encryption Algorithm: 3DES
- Signing Algorithm: SHA1