E-invoicing in Australia and New Zealand by Ravi Mistry, B2Brouter
E-Invoicing requires planning between the Finance team and ICT team as it is a change that requires involvement of people from different departments. Therefore, an organisation depending upon size would need to initiate a project for adopting e-invoicing, and prepare a road-map for successful implementation.
This webinar evaluated both the current and planned regimes. We looked at the implications for a change, the technical, and implementation challenges/opportunities they present for businesses.
- Where we are at in Australia and New Zealand?
- How to optimise your transition seamlessly?
- The multiple benefits of e-invoicing.
E-invoice presentation included:
- The CHANGE aspects and how to go about it.
- Capabilities focus: should it be Business or IT?
- Target state environment.
Sign up for free and start the transition to e-invoicing with B2Brouter.