B2Brouter is providing PEPPOL services since 2011 when we set up one of the first Access Points of the PEPPOL network and provides now your PEPPOL Access Point as a service, without any installation or development costs.
Your Cloud B2Brouter PEPPOL Access Point has the following features:
- Support for AS2 and AS4 transport profiles.
- Installation of your own PEPPOL AP certificate.
- Installation of your own URL
- Capability to Exchange any type of PEPPOL document.
- Administration tool to monitor the transaction of incoming and outgoing documents.
- Set up of the connection to your infrastructure through different channels (AS2, WS, SFTP...).
- Regular reporting on the documents exchanged.
You will register capabilities to receive PEPPOL documents (Invoices, Credit Notes, Orders, Order Responses and Despatch Advices...) for your participants and publish these capabilities into the PEPPOL Directory.
Your Cloud B2Brouter PEPPOL Registry has the following features:
- Up-to-date document identifiers with all the documents registered in PEPPOL.
- Administration tool to register unlimited number of Access Points, Participants and Services.
- Installation of your own PEPPOL SMP certificate.
- Connection to PEPPOL directory to publish your information automatically.
- Backup of the registry data to avoid losing information.