1. Subject of this Agreement
About this Document
The general conditions apply to your use of the Services provided by B2B Router. The services can be contracted in Spanish, Catalan, English, French, Italian, German and Greek.
On changes to these Terms and Conditions
These General Conditions of Use may be modified at any time by posting a revised version on the B2B Router website. The updated version will be applicable from the time of its publication. If the updated version of the Conditions includes a substantial change in the terms, we will notify you at least 30 (thirty) days in advance through an email and an alert in your Account.
2. Service Description
What is B2B Router?
B2B Router is a portal that allows sending and receiving electronic documents such as invoices. Among other features, offers conservation, readability, access control and electronic signature.
What services does it offer?
The B2B Router portal offers a basic electronic invoice issuing and receiving service at no cost to the registered user (including sending and receiving functionality, transformation to a legal format, electronic signature and emailing). In addition, through the payment of a fixed monthly fee, it offers other additional document management services such as transformation to other formats, management of broadcast channels and reception or custody.
Who provides the services?
B2B Router was born as an e-invoice service created by Invinet Sistemes 2003 S.L., (hereinafter INVINET) Consultancy and Services company specializing in e-commerce solutions.
B2B Router operates, with respect to the data and declarations of will of the parties, as trusted third party in the terms of article 25 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce in Spain.
For more information you may write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ability to own an account.
To be entitled to use our Services you must:
- Be a natural person at least 18 years old and / or with legal capacity to act, or a legal person duly incorporated under the law to operate in the market.
- Successfully complete our registration process to open an account.
Create an account
To complete the registration process and open an account, you must:
- Register your email and password. The email and password allows you to access your account and use the Services.
- Accept these Terms and Conditions of Use. The user receives an email after submitting the registration form, to complete the registration to use B2B Router services.
Closing or restricting the use of the account
The user can close the account at any time by writing an email to email@example.com
B2B Router keeps the right to close an account or restrict its functionality, without giving notice to the User and whenever there is suspicion or confirmation by Invinet that this account is used for illegal or provisions contrary to the contract between the user and Invinet.
In order for the User to access your Account and use the services of B2B Router you must authenticate with the introduction of:
- Username: name or email registered in the registration process.
- Password: registered in the registration process.
The User is responsible for the custody of the password, and should contact INVINET (by writing an email addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org) in case of theft, loss or improper use of it by third parties. Otherwise, you will be responsible for the consequences or damages that a fraudulent or inappropriate use of them could cause.
B2B Router offers two types of fee:
- Basic plan: Basic service of sending and receiving invoices signed by a single email channel.
- Premium plans: For additional value services (sending via PEPPOL, new signatures channels, transformation of formats, ...). See details of Premium plans.
For more information on the cost and details of each of the services offered by B2B Router, visit Premium plans section.
Method of payment
B2B Router will charge your Account at the same time you request the Service associated with the plans with cost.
B2B Router will use standard payment methods on the market to process payment of service fees and will allow you to use credit card or bank account transfer (in countries where it is available).
6. Electronic Signature
In accordance with current legislation, Royal Decree 1619/2012, of November 30, approving the Regulation regulating billing obligations (hereinafter RDOF), the issuance of the electronic invoice is conditional upon The addressee has given his consent. Likewise, the chosen electronic medium must guarantee the authenticity of its origin, the integrity of its content and its legibility, from the date of its issuance and throughout the period of conservation. Regarding the maintenance of the invoice by electronic means, it is necessary to ensure its readability in the original format in which it was received or forwarded, as well as, where appropriate, that of the associated data and signature verification mechanisms Or other authorized elements that guarantee the authenticity of its origin and the integrity of its content.
The guarantee of the authenticity of the origin and the integrity of the contents of the invoices that have been sent by electronic means can be accredited in several ways, one of them being the use of an advanced electronic signature in accordance with the provisions of article 2.2 of Directive 1999/93 / EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 13 December 1999 establishing a Community framework for electronic signatures, based either on a certificate recognized by a Signatures in accordance with Article 2 (6) and (10) of that Directive or a recognized certificate in accordance with Article 2 (10) of that Directive.
The B2B Router service allows to comply with the requirements of both the aforementioned Royal Decree and, if applicable, the ORDER EHA / 962/2007, of April 10th, which develops certain provisions on telematic billing and electronic invoice storage , Contained in Royal Decree 1496/2003, of November 28, which approves the regulation that regulates billing obligations, being able, on the one hand, and through the quota service, to incorporate the holder's own signature Electronics to invoices sent through the portal, or on the other hand and at no cost to the User, entrust INVINET with the issuance of invoices on their behalf, for which INVINET will use its own electronic signature, which meets the aforementioned characteristics. In the latter case, it is mandatory that the following be accepted:
- The employer or professional or taxpayer obliged to issue the invoice ("THE CLIENT"), declares that he has been authorized by the recipient of the invoices (hereinafter "THE RECIPIENT") to issue the invoices associated with the services provided And / or products sold, through the use of electronic means.
- That, for the sole purpose of performing the aforementioned electronic invoicing activity to THE RECIPIENT, THE CLIENT delegates, from the date of acceptance of this document its electronic signature to Invinet Sistemes 2003 SL, established in Carrer Ribes, 31 , (08013) Barcelona, with VAT Number ESB63276174 (hereinafter INVINET), to the issuance of electronic invoices to THE RECIPIENT, so that through the use of the electronic signature corresponding to INVINET, may, in the name and representation of THE CLIENT, sign, and issue such electronic invoices.
- THE CLIENT acknowledges and agrees that:
- The CLIENT will be responsible for the fulfillment of all the obligations established in the preliminary title of the RDOF.
- The CLIENT is the only direct responsible to the RECIPIENT and against third parties, in relation to invoices issued by INVINET.
- The CLIENT is solely responsible for the validity and effectiveness of the invoice, as well as the reality of the data contained therein.
- By means of this agreement, INVINET does not acquire any obligation of preservation and / or custody of the CLIENT's invoices to which the RDOF refers.
- In addition, INVINET does not intervene in e-commerce operations or any other activities carried out between the CLIENT and the RECIPIENT of the products and / or services, so INVINET will not be responsible for the outcome of the negotiations , Nor of the damages and damages that could be derived of the products and / or services that are object of negotiation between both.
- The information incorporated or provided by the CLIENT, and where appropriate, the RECIPIENT, in relation to the content of the invoices, is the responsibility of the latter, with full indemnity for INVINET derived from possible errors, omissions, inaccuracies or any other Cause, even viruses that could carry the information exchanged.
- The relationship between THE CLIENT and INVINET takes place in an environment of interrelation of legal persons, not of natural persons, with the consequences that this supposes in the Spanish legislation on Protection of Personal Data.
- Revocation by THE CLIENT of the issuance of invoices may be made at any time, with prior notice to INVINET thirty (30) days in advance.
7. Data Protection / Security
In accordance with the provisions of art. 28 of the General Data Protection Regulation, will not be considered as communication or transfer of data, the access by INVINET to the personal data of the CLIENT, since this access and the corresponding treatment is necessary to perform the service object of the contract of services.
For this reason, and for the purposes of personal data protection regulations, INVINET will be considered "Processor" of the CUSTOMER's data, without being able to make use of the data for a purpose other than that which is the object of this contract.
INVINET must maintain the duty of secrecy regarding the data provided in the provision of the service, even after the completion of the order. It also expressly assumes the obligation to have the commitment of confidentiality, expressly and in writing, by the personnel who perform the treatments, and this obligation must be documented and available to the CUSTOMER.
The CUSTOMER expressly authorizes INVINET to subcontract in its name with third parties the services derived from this provision, which will be subject to comply with the same security measures that are expressed in these terms.
INVINET expressly assumes the obligation to implement the necessary security measures established in Article 32 of the GDPR, in accordance with the purposes of the treaty, applying the appropriate organizational techniques to guarantee a level of security appropriate to the risk. Among other measures, it must have the capacity to guarantee the confidentiality, integrity and permanent availability of treatment systems and services. Must have the ability to restore the availability and access to personal data quickly in case of physical or technical incident. INVINET must have a process of regular verification, evaluation and assessment of the effectiveness of technical and organizational measures to ensure the safety of treatment. In particular, it should define and publicize the functions and obligations of the staff, keep a record of claims, to limit the access only to authorized persons and manage and control, if it occurs, the release of media, make backup copies. In addition to establishing, for paper supports, criteria of custody and archiving of supports and documents, and having storage devices that prevent access to unauthorized persons.
INVINET will make available to the CUSTOMER all the necessary information to demonstrate compliance with the data protection regulations, including inspections or audits by this, or another auditor authorized by it. INVINET has the obligation, immediately, to inform the CUSTOMER of the information received by someone affected by the exercise of the rights of access, rectification, deletion and opposition, treatment limitation, data portability and not to be subject to automated individualized decisions.
INVINET, once the contractual benefit has been fulfilled, will return to the contracting entity the data communicated, as well as any support or document that shows any of the personal data, although it may keep them, duly blocked, as long as responsibilities for the provision of the service could be derived. The present agreement of charge of treatment shall remain in effect during the term of the contractual relationship between the signatory parties.
INVINET reserves the right to monitor and keep records of the use made by the CLIENT of the service and its content, of its search history, of the IP from which it accesses, as well as to investigate possible violations of these terms and conditions. INVINET may cancel the access to the service in case patterns of contrary use to the provisions of these terms and conditions are detected.
8. Intellectual Property Rights
All the applications and programs that enable B2B Router, including web site design, data bases (including templates or sample documents), navigation structure, text, images, animations, logos or names , belong to Invinet or, where indicated, belong to third parties that authorize its use and integration into the platform, and are protected by laws and treaties on intellectual property.
Any reproduction, transformation, distribution of such content, as well as any act of decompilation or reverse engineering, outside the viewing, reproduction, or editing of documents, within the B2B Router platform is prohibited. In no case will any extraction, reuse and / or exploitation of such content that implies acts contrary to a normal exploitation of the same, especially their use for commercial or promotional purposes, outside the B2B Router service or that damage the moral or of users of B2B Router.
9. Liability and guarantees
General use of B2B Router
INVINET guarantees the correct functioning of the system in the absence of errors or defects in programming, compilation, serious and repeated design, as well as the custody of the information hosted on its servers, and will respond within the legal limits allowed by Spanish legislation , Excluding in any case damages and losses resulting from an accident, improper use, improper use, unforeseen or unforeseen, as well as by any other, direct or indirect, consequential, incidental or special, including, but not limited to , Any consequential damages or loss of profit, interruption of work, damage, failure or loss, or for any claim by third parties as a result of the above.
INVINET is not responsible for irregularities, failures, errors or damage, direct or indirect, caused to the computer system or the files or documents stored therein, which are caused by or arising from:
- The ability or quality of your computer system or the presence of a virus on the user's computer that is used for access or use of the products or services purchased.
- Your connection or Internet access.
- A malfunction in your browser or other applications installed on your system, or use the same versions that are not updated or failure to obtain the corresponding user license
On the use of the contents
INVINET merely provides a platform with the elements, applications and functionality as detailed in these conditions.
In no case INVINET will respond to quality, reliability or suitability of the data provided by users or third party platforms, or to the infringement of intellectual property, disclosure of trade secrets or personal information, violation of privacy , or breaches any civil, criminal or administrative that may have been committed by or through such content, unless such communication is directly a final judicial decision in this regard and has not proceeded to lock or withdrawal.
INVINET shall not be liable for the use of documents or contracts outside the B2B Router service, nor for the good purpose of the transaction or legal transaction to which the intervening parties may have arrived.
10. Service maintenance and update
INVINET has the right to make, at any time, changes and updates to the service, its contents, configuration, availability and presentation of information, as well as these Terms and Conditions of Use, without prejudice to the rights acquired and to temporarily suspend access for maintenance or improvements. No one can raise any claim because of these maintenance tasks nor because of the direcr or indirect damages arising from it.
11. Applicable law
These conditions shall apply and shall be construed in all respects in accordance with Spanish legislation and, failing that, by the European Union. By accepting them, the user, expressly waiving any forum that might correspond, except in cases where it is not possible by operation of law, is subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of the city Barcelona for the resolution of disputes that may arise in connection with the Terms and Conditions of the use of the service B2B Router.