The objectives of implementing an information security and privacy management policy are:
- To ensure the business continuity of the B2Brouter services.
- To protect the information assets of the company.
- To prevent data loss for the users of the B2Brouter services.
- To enhance the audit and control of the security incidents.
- To train staff on security issues and how to address them.
- To grow the organization based on its security procedures and policies and their continuous improvement.
- Ensure the privacy of the personal data processed.
- The policy’s goal is to protect the organization’s informational assets against all internal, external, deliberate or accidental threats.
- Information will be protected against any unauthorized access.
- Confidentiality of information will be assured. Information can be access only those who have the authorization.
- Integrity of information will be maintained.
- Availability to ensure that authorized users have access to the information and applications when needed.
- Legislative and regulatory requirements will be met.
- Continuity plans will be developed, maintained and tested.
- Procedures exist to support the policy, including continuity plans.
- The Chief Information Security Officer is responsible for maintaining the policy and providing support and advice during its implementation.
The policy will be reviewed yearly by the Chief Information Security Officer and the Chief Executive Officer
The Security policy was last updated on June 30, 2020
Signature: Oriol Bausà i Peris Title: Chief Executive Officer (CEO)Download ISO/IEC 27001:2013 certification