What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that when you access our website www.b2brouter.net are installed on your computer.
Why do we use them?
What kind of cookies do we use?
According to the entity that manages it:
- Own Cookies:Cookies installed by our own website.
Depending on the length of time they remain activated on the terminal equipment:
- Session cookies:Collect and store data only while the user is on a web page.
- Persistent Cookies:They are stored on the computer and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the cookie manager, if not previously removed by the user.
Depending on the purpose for which data obtained through cookies is processed:
- Technical Cookies:Allow the user to use the different options that exist in it; for example, to control traffic and data communication, to identify the session, to access restricted access parts, to carry out the process of buying an order, to make the request for registration or participation in an event, etc.
- Customization cookies:Allows the user to access the service with some custom features such as the language, browser type, locale from which to access the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies:Allows the webmaster to monitor and analyze the behavior of users on the web in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of usage data that the users of the service.
- Advertising Cookies:Allows the management of advertising spaces that the publisher has included in a webpage from which they provide the requested service based on criteria such as content edited or frequency in which the ads are displayed.
The following are the types of cookies that we use on our web pages and the purpose of them:
Own or strictly necessary cookies
|_redmine_session||It allows us to track your movement from one page to another, so you do not have to ask for information that you have already provided, so that you can move within our website quickly and easily, without having to authenticate again or restart process in each area you visit.||Session|
|Google Analytics||_ga||This cookie is used to distinguish users.||Two years|
|_gid||This cookie is used to distinguish users.||24 hours|
|Hotjar||_hstc||HubSpot cookies to track visitors: domain, first visit, last visit, current visit, and session number.||Two years|
|_ga||Google Analytics Cookie to distinguish users.||Two years|
|hubspotutk||HubSpot cookies to track visitor identity||Ten years|
|mp *||Mixpanel cookies. Cookies that serve to enhance the user experience on the web. They help us to know the areas or utilities are more used and to count visits to our site.||The expiration date varies, some expire at the end of the session, and others expire after one or two years.|
|optimizely * [OptimizelyBuckets, OptimizelyEndUserId, OptimizelySegments]||Cookies implemented by Optimizely on our website to display alternative content to users based on device type, previous or random interactions. It is used to test new designs and approaches to improve the experience of our users.||Cookies expire after ten years.|
To disable cookies you must activate the configuration option in your browser which allows you to reject any or all cookies. Below you will find the links to the help pages of the main browsers which explains how to do it. Please note that if you block all cookies (including those required) you may not be able to access all or part of our website or other websites that you visit.
- Internet Explorer:Tools>Internet Options>Privacy>Settings.
For more information:https: //support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Firefox:Tools>Options>Privacy>History>Custom Settings.
For more information:https: // support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Chrome:Settings>Show advanced options>Privacy ->Content settings.
For more information:https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
- Safari OSX:Preferences>Security.
For more information:https://support.apple.com/kb/PH17191?Viewlocale=en_US&locale=en_US
For more information:http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/privacy/
- Safari iOS:Preferences>Security.
For more information:https://support.apple.com/en-US/HT201265
If you use a different browser than the previous ones, check your cookies installation, use and blocking policy. However, using the www.youronlinechoices.com tool, you can find useful information and configure, by supplier by supplier, your preferences about cookies.