E-invoicing in New Zealand by Stu Ross of Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment
The New Zealand governments are encouraging the faster payments of e-invoicing for the digital economy. The New Zealand government is looking into ways of increasing the adoption of e-invoicing. This is a priority for the New Zealand Peppol Authority. At some stage all the organisations in New Zealand would need to consider adopting e-invoicing, and their road-map for successful implementation.
This B2Brouter webinar evaluated both the current and planned regimes. We looked at the implications for compliance, the technical, and implementation challenges/opportunities they present for businesses.
- Where we are at in New Zealand?
- How to optimise your transition seamlessly?
- The multiple benefits of e-invoicing.
- An update on e-invoicing from New Zealand Peppol Authority, MBIE.
E-invoice presentation included:
- The New Zealand Governments directions.
- Adoption Plan through Invoice Software Providers.
- Journey steps to increase the adoption.
Sign up for free and start the transition to e-invoicing with B2Brouter.