B2Brouter is an e-invoicing portal that has a lot of different functionalities. One of them is sending electronic invoices via e-mail, making it possible to use different formats (UBL, Facturae, PDF). In addition, the platform allows you to configure your email server to issue the e-invoice through your corporate email.
Therefore, you can send the invoice in Facturae, UBL or PDF format via B2Brouter, using your mail server. The receiver will receive the invoices from your email address instead of receiving an email from B2Brouter (@b2brouter.net).
Configure your e-mail server in B2Brouter
The first step is to configure your mail server settings within your B2Brouter account. In order to do it, click on the Adjustments button (gear icon, located in the superior central part of the screen). Afterwards, go to the Connections section, located in the left menu.
- Click on the New connection button.
- Select the Email connection.
In the next screen, you must activate the SMTP server option:
- A drop-down will appear.
- Fill in the mandatory boxes, marked with an asterisk, with all the data related to your e-mail server.
Finally, click on the Save button to save all the changes.
Select e-mail as the delivery method
In order to send invoices through e-mail, you need to configure the delivery method in the client file. Therefore, access to the Companies section and modify or create the client:
- Access to the Delivery Method point: In this point, you need to select how to send the invoice.
- Select E-mail in the Send by option.
- In the Method drop-down, select the option you prefer:
- With link to PDF: An e-mail is sent with a link to enable the recipient to access the invoice securely. The invoice format would be PDF.
- With link to XML (Facturae): An e-mail is sent with a link to enable the recipient to access the invoice securely. The invoice format would be Facturae.
- With XML attachment (Signed Facturae): An e-mail is sent with the invoice document attached. The invoice format would be Facturae and it would be electronically signed.
- With XML (UBL): An e-mail is sent with the invoice document attached. The invoice format would be UBL.
- With PDF attachment: An e-mail is sent with the invoice document attached. The invoice format would be PDF.
- With PDF attachment signed: An e-mail is sent with the invoice document attached. The invoice format would be PDF and it would be electronically signed.
Finally, save the changes and you would be ready to start sending invoices to this client via the selected method.