Now, if you have signed up for one of our premium plans, you can receive email notifications of status changes regarding your electronic invoices.
Until now, you were only able to consult the status by logging into your account and accessing to the area “Invoices“. From now on, you can also set up your account in order to be notified by B2Brouter by email when an invoice is rejected.
Configure the notifications
To configure the e-mail notifications, click on the “Adjustments” button (wheel icon, located in the top side of the screen). You will then have to access to the Personalization section (submenu on the left side of the page).:
- Access to the area : Notify by email.
- In the box that corresponds to the notification you want to be sent, enter the email where you want to receive it.
You will be able to receive notifications of the following status changes:
- Sent Quotes: We will send you a notification each time a payment is emitted from your account.
- Issued Invoice: We will send you a notification each time an invoice is emitted from your account.
- Refused Invoice: We will send you a notification each time an invoice from your account is refused.
- Received Invoice: We will send you a notification each time you receive an invoice in your account.
- Received Order: We will send you a notification each time you receive an order in your account.
You have the possibility to add different email addresses where you can receive notifications. To do this, you must enter the information separated by a comma.
Finally make sure you are saving your changes using the “Save” button, located in the right inferior side of the form.
Once this process is complete, you will receive notifications of status changes without logging into your account.
Register for free and start invoicing now!