Using B2Brouter, you are able to manage several companies using the same user to access to them. We explain you the steps you need to follow:
Manage your companies
In order to add a new company, access to the drop-down located next to the signed up plan (left superior part, it contains the name of your company). Once you are inside the drop-down, click on the option “Add company”.
You will access to a form that allows you to create a new company. Firstly, you need to select the country in which the company belongs to in the drop-down “Country”. Secondly, select the type of identifier you use from the drop- down “Organization identifier” and introduce it in the box “Identifier code”. Finally, click on the “Continue” button, located in the inferior right part of the form.
New company in B2Brouter
If the identifier code you have introduced is not available in our platform, you will access to a form in which you need to introduce the fiscal data of the new company in order to end with the process.
Regarding the fiscal data form, take into account that the boxes containing an asterisk are the ones that are compulsory to fill in.
Once you click on the “Save” button, you will have the new company available on the drop-down located on the superior left part of the screen, next to the signed up plan.
Existing company in B2B router
If you introduce an identifier code that is already registered in B2Brouter, the system will ask you to request the transfer of the account to be the owner:
- A message will appear advising you about the fact that the provided identifier already exists as a B2Brouter account.
- The system will inform you about the registered email address related to the provided identifier code. It also will ask you the following question: Is (…) e-mail address yours or belongs to a known person?
Select the specific answer in order to continue with the request process:
- You know the owner of the email address or you have access to it: In this case, you need to select the option “Yes, it is mine or a belongs to a known person” and click on the button “Request ownership transfer”.
- If you specify that you know the provided email address, an email will be sent to that email in order to accept the transfer of the account to be the owner. The owner of the email address just needs to open the email and follow the steps.
Once the request has been accepted, you will have the new company available on the drop-down located on the superior left part of the screen, next to the signed up plan:
- If you do not know the owner of the email or you do not have access to it: In this case, you need to select the option “No, I do not recognize this mail”. Clicking on this option, a drop-down will appear with a message that indicates the steps you must follow and the documentation we need:
- Explain the reason for the property transfer request in the box “Write a comment”
- Attach the Fiscal Identification document or identity document clicking on the “Upload file” button.
After filling in the form, click on the “Contact support team” button.
When we receive your request, our support team will validate the information. If everything is correct we will accept the property transfer request. Once accepted you will receive an email with the notification about it.
You can add as many different companies as you need. Each time you add a new company, it will get the basic plan. If you want to have the advantages of a different plan, you will have to contract it separately from each company.