B2Brouter allows you to send invoices through PEPPOL for free. You can do it following the next steps:
Make a request to start using PEPPOL
In order to send electronic invoices through PEPPOL for free, it is necessary to make a request.
Firstly, log in your account using your email address and your password. Secondly, access to the “Adjustments” area. You can find it on the left superior part of the screen, illustrated with a gear icon. Once you are inside your configuration, access to the “connections” section (left menu):
- Click on the green button “New connection”.
- Click on the option “PEPPOL”.
Once you have accessed to PEPPOL option, fill in the form with your own company data:
- Select your specific type of Peppol Scheme ID from the drop-down “Peppol Scheme ID”.
- Fill in the “Peppol Scheme ID” box with the ID number of you own company.
In the form, you also need to attach a document following the next indications:
- Attach a legal document such as a registration certificate or a received invoice in which the number you have introduced in the box “Peppol Scheme ID” appears on it.
- You can attach the document using the button “Select file” to search for the document in your system.
We facilitate you some websites to obtain the information you need to attach:
- If you have selected GLN in the box “PEPPOL scheme ID”, access to the Global Electronic Party Information Registry and search for your company entering the GNL code.
- If you are a Swedish company, access to the Bolagsverket website and search for your company.
- If you are a Belgium company, access to the Crossroads Bank for Enterprises website and search for your company entering the CBE code.
Finally, you can send us the request clicking on the “Save” button that you can find in the right inferior part of the screen.
Once we have received the request, our support team will validate the data and will accept it if everything is correct. In this case, a notice will be sent to the email address you have informed in the registration process.