B2Brouter makes your task easier and allows you to import invoices from your system to our platform. As a result, you only have to create the invoices in your ERP, without having to do it a second time in B2Brouter. In order to be able to do so, you must fulfil two requirements:
- Have a Premium Plan subscription.
- Be able to create invoices using the XML format (Facturae and UBL) from your invoicing system.
How to import invoices?
First of all, access to the area “Invoices” to start creating the invoice. In order to do it:
- Click on the green button “New“.
- Select the option “Import” from the drop-down.
You will be directed to the search page for the invoice in your system:
- Click on the “Select” button.
- It will redirect you to a screen to search for the file on your system.
- Once it has been selected, click on the “Import” button, located in the inferior right side.
Finally, the invoice will automatically be created in the area “Issued invoices”.
Characteristics of each Plan
- Professional Plan: It allows you to import invoices in XML format (Facturae and UBL) one by one.
- Business Plan: It allows you to import invoices in XML format (Facturae and UBL) on a large scale. In other words, accessing to your B2Brouter account, you can import as many invoices as you want, as long as they do not exceed 50MB or 100 invoices.
- Enterprise Plan: This plan is designed to integrate with your invoicing system (Sage, Navision, Sap, etc). It allows you to import invoices in XML format (Facturae and UBL) or CSV on a large scale. In other words, without the necessity to access to your B2Brouter account, you can import as many invoices as you want, as long as they do not exceed 100MB or 200 invoices.
Do not hesitate to contact us if you need more information.