1. Configure your company data
Once you have logged in and activated your account, access to your account using your email address and password. When you are inside your account, a form will automatically appear that you need to fill in with your company data. Take into account the following points:
- It is compulsory to fill in all the boxes that contain a red asterisk.
- You will not be able to continue if you do not fill in the compulsory data and click on the button “Save”.
Click on the “Save” button, located in the inferior right part of the form, in order to save changes.
If you need to send invoices through the PEPPOL entry point, read the information provided in the following posts:
- Make a request to start using PEPPOL
- Create a PEPPOL receiver
- Create and send an invoice through PEPPOL
2. Create your clients and suppliers
Once your company data has been saved, the main menu will be activated. It is located in a blue zone, on the superior part of the screen (Overview, Companies, Invoices, etc). Access to the area “Companies”. Take into account the following points:
- The best thing is that you create your clients before you start invoicing.
- It is very important to select the correct sending method in the area “Sending and receiving electronic documents (invoices, quotes, orders …)”.
- The information will be filled in automatically when you introduce the VAT ID and Company name. If it is not filled automatically, it means that the company is not in our database, consequently, you will need to fill in the form.
3. Start invoicing
Once you have created your clients or suppliers in the “Companies” area, you will be able to start creating and sending the invoice. In order to do it, access to the “Invoices” area, located in the main menu. Clicking on the green button “New”, you will be able to create a new invoice.
You can see an example of the invoice creating process in the following post: Create and send an invoice through PEPPOL