B2Brouter allows you to send invoices through PEPPOL for free. You can do it following the next steps:
Create the receiver company
Firstly, you need to create the receiver company. In order to do it, you need to access to the “Companies” section, located in the superior menu. Once you are inside this section, click on the “New customer or supplier” to start with the process:
- Select the country of the receiver from the “Country” drop-down.
- Fill in the box introducing the receiver identification (VAT,NIF,etc).
- Finally use “Continue“.
If you have introduced a company identification that appears in our database, all the data would be filled in automatically. You just need to go to the inferior side of the form and click on the “Save” button.
Non verified data
When the receiver company does not appear in our database, you have to introduce the data manually:
- Introduce the general company data (name, address, postcode, etc)
- It is important to configure the sending method that the receiver uses in order to send the invoices correctly:
- Access to the section “Delivery method”
- Select the “Open Network (PEPPOL and Public Administrations)” option in the “Send by” point.
- Select the “PEPPOL” option from the “Method” drop-down.
After selecting “PEPPOL” as the delivery method, a box would come up to inform the receiver PEPPOL ID:
- Select the type of identification from left drop-down.
- Introduce the identification of the receiver in the right box.
Finally, click on the “Save” button to save all the provided data.