B2Bconnector is the tool that allows you to integrate your management and accounting system with B2Brouter. It is an application that connects your ERP with our platform. Follow the steps to carry out the installation and configuration:
1. Configure the connection with B2Bconnector
First of all, you have to access to your B2Brouter account by entering your login details (e-mail and password). Once you are inside of your account:
- Access to the Adjustments area by clicking on the gear button, located in the superior side of the screen.
- Access to the Connections area, located in the left menu.
- Click on the ‘New connection’ button.
- Select the option B2Bconnector.
2. Basic Settings
Configure the basic parameters for the synchronization of documents:
- In the Timeout before synchronizing files option: You can configure the timeout that the system will apply to check if there are documents to be synchronized with your system and B2Brouter.
- Select the Connected applications option if you want to synchronize B2Brouter with the Sage 50 ERP.
- Select the Your documents received in B2Brouter option if you want to download a copy of the B2Brouter received invoices to your system.
3. Configuration for received documents
If you select the Your documents received in B2Brouter option, a form will be displayed that allows you to configure the data corresponding to the reception of invoices:
- Synchronize all: All received invoices in B2Brouter will be automatically downloaded to your system.
- Synchronize only accepted and paid invoices: Only accepted or paid invoices will be downloaded to your system.
- If you receive your invoices in an electronic format (Facturae, UBL, etc), selecting the Save copy also in PDF format option, the received invoices will also be downloaded in PDF format.
- Transform the copy of the invoices received to the format: You can select between different electronic formats to download the received invoices.
- You can create a new folder where you will receive the invoices. Indicate its name in the box: Folder name within B2B Connector.
4. Advanced Settings
Access to the Advanced Settings section to display more options. You can configure the path of the B2Bconnector in your system, if it is not set by default. If not, you don’t need to configure this section.
- In the Location of the B2Bconnector folder box, indicate the path where the B2Bconnector folders are located within your system.
- Indicate the network credentials of your system, of the user with permissions that will manage the process.
- Consult your technical department before modifying the folder, since changing the location of the folder may cause errors on the synchronization of documents.
5. Download B2Bconnector
In this part, we show you the steps you need to follow to download the B2Bconnector application, if you start working with us or if you need to update the application.
- Click on the Download the B2Bconnector program button to start the downloading and installation.
- The program is available for Windows 7 or higher and Windows server 2008 R2 (not compatible with Windows XP or Windows 2003 Server).
- Ignore the security warning during the downloading or installation of the program, if it appears.
6. Install the B2Bconnector
Once you have downloaded and installed the application, you have to configure the B2Bconnector in your system:
- Use your Windows browser and search for B2Bconnector. Open it.
- Enter your B2Brouter account credentials (e-mail and password).
- An informative screen will appear. Make sure the status is “Connected“. On the contrary, click on the “Connect” button.
Finally, you will be ready to automatically import/export invoices from your system to B2Brouter.
7. How it works
B2Bconnector creates different folders in your system. Each folder allows you to import documents in different formats. Some examples are: ImportCSV, ImportFacturae, ImportUBL, ImportSII, among others.
To import the electronic invoice, the document must be sent to the corresponding folder. Therefore, B2Bconnector will upload the document to B2Brouter and automatically send it to the recipient, in case it is configured. Some examples would be:
- Import CSV: To import a CSV document that B2Brouter will turn into an electronic invoice.
- Import Excel: To import an Excel document with different invoices that B2Brouter will turn into an electronic invoice.
- Import Facturae: To import Facturae (XML) documents. They can be signed. On the contrary, B2Brouter will sign on your behalf.
- Import UBL: To import UBL documents (XML used in the PEPPOL network).
- Import Navision: To import XML documents by integrating with Navision’s ERP.
- Import EDI: To import EDI INVOIC documents.
- Import SII: To import CSV documents with the tax information for the Immediate Supply of Information.
The CSV and Excel formats must follow a defined structure by B2Brouter for the system to interpret the data.
Once the document has been imported to B2Brouter, it will disappear from the corresponding folder and automatically appear in your B2Brouter account. If the imported document is not correctly structured or damaged, you will receive a notification via email reporting the non-importation of the document and providing you the specific error. In this case, you must correct the document to copy it again in the correct folder.